#75943 Petition for Approval of Delivery - received Negative review

1. Drop ID : 75943
    Delivery page id which is invalid now: here

2. Community information
    Twitter: 0xHashstack
    Discord: Hashstack

3. Nature of the event
    It was ZKEX’s AMA with Hashstack on Twitter Spaces. It was special since ZKEX had an AMA after a very long time with the community. Around 500 people turned up to listen in. We want to create a social proof that our attendees were present in the Twitter Spaces and listened attentively.

4. Distribution plan
    We plan to distribute it via the delivery method, as Julie had suggested (had asked her in customer support). Since we already have their Eth wallet addresses. We had put up an airtable form at the end for 15 mins in the Twitter Spaces along with the secret word which was only said once and spelt out.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We had asked for 560 mint links, without any proofs. So, I’m including pictures of the proof.
    Twitter Spaces link: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1yoKMZdYAOwGQ
    Since we had more than 600 coming, we were trending on top on the Twitter Spaces section.
    Please see the number of people attending!

Even after we received 640 entries, many had their secret word wrong and it came down to 559 people. Also, we did not announce about the POAP, so initially had requested for just 50 poaps. The turnout of 600+ was unexpected.

thank you for your time!

Hello @web3gurung

Twitter Spaces use Secret Word distribution method for POAPs
Since this is now a past event you have 50 mint links that can be responsibly distributed people who attended.
Once those 50 are distributed you can request a top up of more mint links.

i will also inquire with the Curators about the delivery that was submitted.

Got it Julie, I’ll keep that in mind about the Secret Word Distribution. How many links can we ask for Twitter Spaces? Since we’ll be having one with Braavos and expect around 200-300 people for Twitter Spaces.

Will distribute the mint links, and ask for more in order of 50 poaps each time when needed.

Appreciate the effort for the swift response! And please do let me know the result about the delivery, since that will make our work smoother and a lot easier (if received a positive review).

Hello @web3gurung

200 or less for Twitter Spaces per the Curation Issuers Guidelines

Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body