#66273 - looking to get approval to release announcement

2. Community information
    Sport Positional Markets built on Thales
    Discord: discord.gg/thales
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/OvertimeMarkets

3. Nature of the event
    The event is on our volume break. Reaching a milestone our community calls seeing great growth we want to reward the community with a special POAP. We are awaiting details here to complete the announcement as we don’t want to pre announce the POAP as it is a unique a collection piece for our best community members.

4. Distribution plan
    we have the list of addresses collected during calls. we have 923 users that participated which we are really excited to reward each with this Special POAP inviting them to claim with a whitelist method.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    In hope to accelerate and schedule the announcement on time so that folks can be prepared for the event. Its coming quickly and I am just a bit stressed, apologies if not ok

Hey @Red

I see you submitted the petition for a drop, but you didn’t add the delivery addresses.

Here’s how to submit a Delivery petition: How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center

Q: how did you collect the addresses?
What’s the eligibility criteria?

Hi @Fio

thank you for the help, the delivery was created by the team. The guide was really nice

The users shared their addresses with us we verified that they participated in both the call and the protocol

The POAP petition form has been filled out

Hi there,

Is it possible to get the approval through this am? Sadly I m already late

Drop was denied. Can I get a reasoning. This is really upsetting as a returning POAP creator, we were excited to give the community something for their attendance in our event.

We’ll have to move to Galxe

Hey @Red

Curators rejected your petition since it’s not clear what’s the eligibility criteria for receiving this POAP. You mentioned you collected the addresses through calls and participation on dApp, so it’s not very clear who’s receiving this POAP and if it’s memorable for all of them.

POAP is a curated ecosystem for the preservation of memories. Being a POAP citizen requires building trust within the ecosystem. As a first-time issuer, distributing 900+ POAPs is a big challenge.

For shared milestones, our guidelines are to distribute 200 POAPs.

Moving forward, our recommendation is to submit a new petition for 200 POAPs and reward your most engaged members.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thales has multitude of POAP that we have created over the last year with our community. Sadly for this event we are unable to pursue our POAP creation and decided to move toward Galxe due to ease of use.

I appreciate the reply.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.