#65684 - needs approval - Multi-day event ENDS TODAY

1. Drop ID:
    #65684 - Moonrunners Dao First Vote

2. Community information
    Moonrunners NFT Community DAO

3. Nature of the event
    Commemorating those who participated in the very first vote of the DAO. The vote ends TODAY. This is the last day of the event.

4. Distribution plan
    We will be sending links via DM

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Really not sure. This was submitted on Friday so perhaps the weekend caused a delay?

1 Like

Hello @ShandoZ

How did you verify that people actually voted?
Did you use snapshot for the voting?

1 Like

This vote was held in discord using emojis. We plan to use snapshot going forward but this vote was to determine the vote strategy we use in snapshot. Only verified holders are in the discord at this time.

hello @ShandoZ
do you have ETH wallet addresses of those who voted?
And how many people actually voted?

131 voted.
Previously, I sent POAP links via twitter DMs after receiving a direct request for one. I was planning on going the same route with this after verifying they voted in discord first. I can collect wallet addresses if that is better process (we do not have a way to submit those in discord at this time, so I would probably create a google sheet for collection of the wallets).

Hello @ShandoZ

Thank you for the context!
The manual process for the mint links is fine.
Snapshot will be a time saving solution for you going forward. :slight_smile:
The Curation Team will review this and get back to you with a determination ASAP.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

Snapshot for future voting:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.