#64290 - Approval Request

Non Fungible Conference | Mercado Bitcoin

The Non Fungible Conference BR, which will take place on September 12 and 13, at the Unibes Cultural space, is an event that encourages the community to share wisdom and minimizes the lack of knowledge that impedes the growth of Web 3.0.

1. Drop ID → #64290

2. Community information

Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.

3. Nature of the event

What are you celebrating, and why is it important?

It’s an conference with educational and networking purposes.

4. Distribution plan

How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?

We are going to leave a QR code in the event Stage Screen that goes to that education landing page about POAPs :point_down:

Landing Page Link → Mercado Bitcoin marca presença no NFC

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

I really don’t know, I’ve done some Poaps and I believe this one is made by the book, please tell me what can be improved.

OBS: The event is so clooooose, so please, take a look carefully and send us the drop. Thank you, Vlad, the cryptoskater :slight_smile:

:wave: :ocean:@sktbrd.eth

Website is not the best use case for distribution at your event.We recommend a distribution duration of 15 minutes | 1 day. If your URL is leaked, individuals who did not attend your conference could take away claims from your attendees!

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:
You can utilize the 500 Mint-links that we positively reviewed :tada:

Magic QR Dispenser Video Tutorial [ Now called POAP Kiosk ]

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1.Is that anyway we can put a static url that goes to the dispenser (which are dinamic qrcodes) ?

1. We are thinking on a form to send the links or secret word after the attendee fill the form

2. Can I expect the links in the issuer email ?

Hey @sktbrd.eth

This is a sharable link. As @frankie mentioned, If your URL is leaked, individuals who did not attend your conference could take away claims from your attendees. Issuers must verify attendance of collectors at events and/or collector eligibility for POAPs.

I’m afraid not. The Magic QR Dispenser should ONLY be displayed on a device (laptop, mobile phone, tablet, etc). If you share the link to the dispenser, all the POAPs could be minted by non-attendees.

This is better, although the form should have a way to verify real participation. You can ask 1-2 questions about the event. You can use mail merge for the distribution of individual mint links. Here’s an example of an email merge platform: https://yamm.com/

You should have received the .txt file with the links. Can you please check your spam or promotions folder?

1 Like

We didnt receive the links yet

Can you please take a look ?

I am so thankful for your attention

Hello @sktbrd.eth

The mint links are in the email there in the picture you posted. (2nd from the bottom of the picture)

All the Best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.