#63867 - In the Lab Presents: The Cage Showdown 2022

1. Drop ID: 63867

2. Community information
    Krause House DAO is collaborating with In The Lab to offer event-goers this POAP! We are communities using Web3 to bring more people together to enjoy the game of basketball. Krause House DAO was formed with the goal of purchasing an NBA team. So far, we’ve experimented with putting on events at NFT NYC, building products, and buying a Big 3 team!

Krause House:
Website
Twitter

In The Lab:
Website
Twitter

1. Nature of the event
    The event we’re celebrating is called The Cage Showdown presented by In The Lab. You can watch the replay of the event here on Caffeine.

2. Distribution plan
    I plan on releasing via poap.website, with the link emailed to the participants that signed up through eventbrite.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I might have tried this a few days ago, but the image I used wasn’t the one others wanted, so it needed to be delayed. That received a negative review as well. I have not had issues with POAP in the past, but it is my first time doing a website for distribution. The previous attempt, I changed the event title to test and made it a private drop. Other than that, maybe it’s because I chose a starting date of August 27th? Or maybe I didn’t request any codes in the POAP drop (but did request 150 codes in the website).

Thanks for your help, let me know if you need any more information from me! People in KH have loved POAP, we used them during orientation nights a few months ago and usually it’s people’s first exposure to Web3, especially in the basketball community.

1 Like

:ocean: @Boosh Awesome :fire: :fire_engine: :basketball_man: :basketball_man: :basketball_man: :wastebasket: :basketball:

This however is the wrong distribution method.
A POAP Website should only be used for an event happening in the present.

For rewarding attendees of a past event, we recommend the following distribution methods:

Mint-links:
How to set-up a POAP Drop | POAP Help Center
You can email all verfied attendees these unique claim-codes.
Curation Recommends the following 3rd party tool for sending out POAPs to email lists.https://yamm.com/

You can make a request for Mint-links at the following-link:
https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/in-the-lab-presents-the-cage-showdown-2022-2022

Delivery:
If you have the wallet addresses of all of your verified attendees, you can create a list
that will allow for all eligible attendees to seamlessly claim https://poap.delivery/
How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center

Resources:

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you frankie! I’ll do mint links and check out yamm, I knew there would be a way to email out unique links to everyone. We had ~200 people sign up for the event. My rationale for the website was I’m really not sure how many people will actually claim the POAP so I didn’t want to request hundreds of links. Hope that’s not a problem, I submitted a request for more codes.

Edit: and requesting that information for next time to easily whitelist is a great idea!

2 Likes

:wave: @Boosh

I also wanted to let you know about the POAP Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices & a variety of mediums:

POAP Magic QR Dispenser | Video Tutorial
How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.Agency | QR Code Print Generator. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Looking forward to reviewing your future drops!

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.