#62658 - drop was not accepted

1. Drop ID: 62658
  2. Community information: official website is this one.
  3. Nature of the event: a private physical event that took place during 3 days
  4. Distribution plan: using telegram where all people that attended the event are
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? I believe the reason is because we submitted multiple times different POAP with the same creativity (#62398 and perhaps another one). We did this because we followed the instructions to use secret words and, according to the help guide, it needed us to specify (0 total inventory when issuing POAP). However, we had specified a number >0 before seeing the guide.

Please feel free to remove the previous POAP requests and unlock this last one (#62658) so we can share it through secret word.

Hello @0xsmiths

You have already been given 300 mint links for this with event #62398.
Please distribute those mint links using the Magic POAP Dispenser.

Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

Sorry @julie, but as I mentioned in the OP, QR doesn’t work for our need since we are going to send it over telegram and will not be convenient for people for scanning.

Could you please accept #62658 so we can send them the secret password?

Hello @0xsmiths

You have been given 300 mint links that have not yet been distributed.

Please review the distribution resources page for other distribution options:

you can also send them via email using a mail merge program such as https://yamm.com/

@julie, I’m fully aware about the mint links you provided. As I mentioned, we want to use the secret distribution mode, which can’t be changed after creating a drop because as your docs mention, user has to request “0” links during drop creation, and we requested 300. I copy the literal here:

Note: Be sure to request “0” mint links during drop creation!!”

:pray: :ocean:@0xsmiths

Unfortunately, for past events Secret is not an appropriate method.
The secret distribution method is intended to be utilized to bookmark an event as it is occurring.

Mint-links are a great method of distributing POAPs after an event has occurred.

If you have a verfied, finite list of attendees & their ETH addresses, The POAP Delivery method is another method
How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center.

Please review the following before requesting a new drop.

Related Links:
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

@0xsmiths

Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.