[#62160] [08.27.22] [Mint links]

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    https://instagram.com/ieeeutnfrc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

sanchezsjuan@ieee.org

1. Nature of the event
    This is a talk about Jupyter Notebook, to expand knowledge. We are often doing different kinds of talks and seminars about topics of interest for EE students.

2. Distribution plan
    We are distributing them via mint links to those who have filled a google form during the event.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I guess it may have to be due to it being written in spanish. Both Jupyter and Our Logo can be used for this purposes, so it shouldn’t be a problem. It hasn’t been 24 hours yet, but I have read in your guidelines that it must be “In English or translated to English “.
    I’m reaching out to you in order to get it approved as soon as possible

I have now talked to support about this. They recommended me to add that I have already collected attendees emails and will deliver mint links one by one, since attendee volume is not that large.

Hey @Juan010 :wave:
Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

For future drops:
We recommend the use of POAP.Secret. Secrets are used to distribute POAPs through the use of an issuer-selected word or phrase that collectors use to claim a POAP via the POAP app (iOS/Android ).

You can find more info here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body