#61839 Quantum x Club CPG IRL LA Mixer

1. Drop ID #61839
  2. Community information: Club CPG, Quantum Key Holders
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event : IRL Mixer
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important? We are celebrating artists and culture while discussing the future of communities
  4. Distribution plan: QR code on a screen at the event
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals? QR Code
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? I submitted the POAP Wednesday and did not hear back on approval.
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hello @mikeyp
It looks like your team did in fact create the event, but no mint links were ever requested during setup.
You’ll have to use your edit code on (https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/68193 to request mint links there.
After that, you’ll want to set up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser by following our guide here: How Do I Set Up the Magic POAP Dispenser to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

Hey @mikeyp
Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks! We have one screen that can display a QR Code. Do I need multiple links or just one for stream mode of a QR code?

I totally whiffed and only asked for 1. I have now requested the correct 250. Thank you!

Hello @mikeyp

You can have one screen for the QR Code to be displayed on.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.