#60251-60257 Approval

1. Drop ID
    #60251-60257
  2. Community information
    http://web3pr.camp/
  3. Nature of the event
    6 week Web3 Programming Bootcamp. The bootcamp has 2 cohorts, Web3 Foundations and Web3 Development. Each cohort has 150 students.
  4. Distribution plan
    POAPs will be sent via email.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    It may be considered as spam since I submitted 8 requests in a short period of time. Each POAP is unique and represents the workshop date and cohort.

Hey @pedrocruztech

TY for the context!
You requested many petitions, some of them were approved but the drops don’t have any mints yet.

Curators would like to check the distribution of those drops before approving the new batch.

Can you please let us know once you have distributed them?

Hi Fio, thanks for the reply!

Since the 6 week bootcamp has 2 cohorts with 150 students each, my goal was to send each student their 6 POAPS in one email. It would be very tedious to send multiple emails to each student.

We currently have Weeks 1-2, but still missing the POAPs for Weeks 3-6. Would it be possible to get my requests approved?

Thanks!

Hey @pedrocruztech

So, each POAP is a reward for finishing a week of the bootcamp?

Please consider that POAPs are digital mementos, minted in celebration of life’s remarkable moments.
Is each week a remarkable moment?

Hi @Fio,

Yes, each POAP is represents a day in the bootcamp where we discuss a different topic. The POAP is for the students who finish the bootcamp.

Many of the students are beginners and have never received POAPs or any type of NFT before. So we’re trying to help promote the use of POAPs with the local Puerto Rico community.

Hi @Fio, I wanted to follow up on my request. Is it possible to receive approval for the pending POAPS?

Hi @Fio, just wanted to ask for an update on my request to get the POAPs approved. We would really like to send them out to the students. Thanks!

Hey @pedrocruztech

I’m sorry for the late reply.

Curators recommended sending 2 separate emails so that they can audit the first batch.

Would you please let us know once you’ve distributed the first batch?

Thanks!