#59888 - EU APES - Not Confirmed & now in need of Distribution Links

Hello,

This is an appeal for a POAP that wasn’t confirmed and for which I will be needing 75 Mint Links.

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.

We (“EU APES”) organize weekly recurring NFT events for almost a year now. Some of our recurring guests have been brought into a Twitter Community: (https://twitter.com/i/communities/1500800252487602182). Mainly the Accounts of @boredgentleman @ColinLieb and @bassen organize these Events.

We discuss NFT and Crypto News and encourage EU Citizens to engage with Web3 Values & Projects.

1. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?

We are approaching our one-year celebration and want to track once a month who attends our events regularly. This POAP proves attendance for our event last Saturday and Sunday (13-14. August)
It was held on Twitter Spaces - i.e. Digitally.

1. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?

It was held on Twitter Spaces and all participants were encouraged to message me during the event proving they attended the event. Messages after the event concluded will be ignored.

@ColinLieb is responsible for the distribution & has done this method successfully multiple times.

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

I am unsure. Maybe during the weekend there was few staff?

For past POAP requests, we did use a different E-Mail account to verify…

FYI:
I requested “0” links because I had planned to set up a Secret mint word. But because the Event wasn’t cleared the Secret also wouldn’t work.

As the Event runs over two days and every secret code only is valid for <10 minutes I had planned to set up a second secret for the second day (again for less than ten minutes) but the secret manager wouldn’t allow me to edit the timeframe accordingly. Only dates in the past were accepted. This IMO does not explain the issue why this event wasn’t greenlit but was a separate issue I ran into…

I hope this clears up the hangup with the POAP.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
EU Apes

:wave: :ocean: @euapes

Thanks for the detailed petition! Curation appreciates it :pray:

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body