#59448 POAPS never came and my event passed, need help figuring out why

Hello, I’ve done this a few times and never had an issue, I think maybe because I had my wife send this to my email this time instead it may have had an issue, but I received the confirmation of creation email as usual, just never got anything else as of yet and my event has passed.

2. Spatial.io the email in question is theevandakar@gmail.com
    2.We throw an event for musicians, artists, curators, and more weekly and feature an artist of the week on the POAP cover art
  3. We either have a live stream of the QR via dispenser or we refresh the QR and screen shot it into Spatial.io during the event, any and all others that can’t get the code to work we send via email.
  4. I have no idea, maybe because I used a different email this time? I’ve had my wife taking care of this in the past.

:ocean: :wave:@Vandakar

It can take up to 24hrs for Curation to review your petition.

Curation is a live & manual process; all POAPs are reviewed by actually people. :bangbang:

Please review our guidelines here:

Regarding Post Distribution:
Do you have a record of any of your attendees?

1 Like

I have a screenshot as they came and went of attendees, the party curator is going through them to get the correct user names on discord. We will be issuing them manually since the event is already over. We will have to submit this earlier than 24 hours to ensure this never happens again. Thank you for taking the time to respond :slight_smile: If there is an easy way to get them to collect now post party, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Vandakar

:wave: :ocean: @Vandakar

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body