#59090 - Test - Voting POAP : Waiting on Approval of POAP

1. Drop ID:

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.

3. Nature of the event
    This drop is created to test the POAP.vote to use in an attempt to create a voting system in Decentraland. The users / players will vote on a battle between DJs set in a Decentraland parcel.

4. Distribution plan
    The users attending the event at the time will have the opportunity to vote on a DJ that they think should win the current battle. The vote will happen after the DJ Battle or towards the end of the battle. The players will use a POAP booth to not only claim a POAP for participating in the event but that claim will count as a vote for an individual DJ.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I want to speed up the process for the approval. We have a deadline for the actual event of 8/24. I want to test the functionality that I have built in Decentraland to try out the POAP voting and claiming system. This is my first attempt and if you have any information that may be useful and setting up this type of functionality it would be extremely helpful and I would be forever grateful.

This is my first time setting up a POAP for an event. This event is special in that Decentraland users will get the opportunity to claim a POAP for participating in a voting system during a battle between 2 DJs. If you have any suggestions please let me know or know of any user that has already attempted this.