#58331 - Pawerse Metaverse POAP #1 mint links not there yet

1. Drop ID #58331
  2. Community information
    Hey, the website of my NFT project is https://www.astrofriends.club/ :smiley:
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event
    Visiting the metaverse: Spatial - Metaverse Spaces That Bring Us Together
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    I’d love to enable the first 100 visitors of the metaverse to redeem this exclusive POAP
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    Via QR code/website
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Perhaps because I’m a new user? (Though i’m actually not, i’ve made some POAPs before with my company account, but this time i’m doing it for my own NFT project) :slight_smile:
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hello @oquonie

Are you planning on using the Magic QR Code Dispenser for this event?

yes i’d love to
I wanted to ask if there’s by any chance a way to create a QR code that doesn’t have to be streamed anywhere - but can just be scanned by anyone & upon scan one of the 100 codes available gets used?

Hello @oquonie

You can make individual QR codes for each mint link if you wanted to - other wise the Magic Dispenser is the way for you to proceed.

Resources:

1. If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

2. QRExplore | Bulk QR Code Generator
    found in the list of other resources here: Distribution Resources | POAP Directory

@oquonie

To directly answer your question- yes it is possible - it is the Website Distribution Method - but that Distribution Method is not recommended for your use case. You are correct in asking for mint links to use with the Magic Dispenser.

1 Like

Alright, will do - when can I expect the mint links to be available? (still have not received the email saying mint links are ready, just the one saying drop was created)

Hey @oquonie

We’re reviewing the petition now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

:wave: :ocean: @oquonie

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results for 50 Mint-links :star2: :dizzy:

Please create a top-up request for Mint-links if you require more.

Link: https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/pawerse-metaverse-poap-1-2022

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body