#58156 - Ankr at ETH Toronto and Futurist Conference 2022!

1. Drop ID: 58156
  2. Community information: Ankr.com
  3. Nature of the event: Futurist Conference and ETH Toronto
  4. Distribution plan: in-person at the conference
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?: Looking to add this QR code to a presentation I’m doing as soon as the website is ready.

Hey @joshcs

Please submit a petition request for mint links

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

Hi @julie,

Okay, I’ve not used the magic dispenser before, but I’d you recommend and insist I use that I will do it that way. Do I submit a new request or modify the current one?

Thanks,
Josh

hi again @julie - is there any chance you can help move this forward? Or do I just need patience or another forum post? :sweat_smile:

thanks again!

Event #: #58400

Hello @joshcs

Thanks for updating with the new petition for mint links.
The Curation Team will review it and get back to you!

:wave: :ocean: @
Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:
The mint links were approved.

Here is the documentation for the Magic QR Code Dispenser again for reference.

Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.