#57592 - The last distribution method created was rejected. I need only one

Hi there. It was my first time setting a POAP and after creating two different distribution methods I realised that the once I was needing was a Website POAP method distribution because I will need just ONE QR that I will place in my Webinar slides (at the end of it) for several mintings.

I´m writing just in case, I didnt wanna spam.

Thx Very Much!.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review.
50 mint links that you can use with the Magic QR Code Dispenser to attendees.
50 secret word that you can share with attendees.
Website petition was negatively reviewed by Curators.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey @RPB

Here is the Magic QR Code Dispenser Info if needed:

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

Julie! Thx but I talked with Christi by chat, and I explained her why I can not use any of those Distributions methods.

If u want I can explain u again but the once that fits better for the event I have is the Website One.

Can we cancel the others?

I will try to summarize:

Secret: I wont be able to explain people how to download and use the POAP mobile app in the context of the webinar.

Magic: I wanna prevent this->

What will happen is. People will use their app to scan the code…the only way that code will get updated, is after people touch the link that the QR app read.
So u will end up with 10 people who scan the same code… then 1 open the link, the QR will refresh but the other nine had scanned the same…they will get an error

I mean, the Magic is good if u have a queue of people that will be scanning the code one by one, but not in my case that it is a virtual webinar.

I will need the website method.

Hello @RPB

You said that this is a webinar.
Is this an in real life event with an audience present?
If this is virtual - how will people view this? zoom?
is this virtual webinar open to the public?

It is a Zoom meeting.

is this available to the public?

Yes it is! (… I can not write less than 20 characters…)

@RPB

So here the document that the Curators are working from:

The Guidelines state that type of event that you are involved in requires either mint links and/or secret word as the distribution method.

This is why the website petition was reviewed negatively as it is not a valid distribution method for your event.

You have been approved for both: 50 mint links and 50 Secret word.

The Google form that folks have to fill out to register for the webinar on zoom requires an email address: you can use that email address to distribute the mint links to 50 people.
We recommend using a mail merge program such as https://yamm.com/

In the future please refer to the Curation Guidelines:

as you create your future POAP petitions.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.

POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I dont understand, how after explaining u the problems I could have u dont mind…

I can not continue trying to convince u why the website is the once that fits me better.

I promise them a POAP that I could deliver them trough a good experience with the website one…but the curation commit decides that for the event I have…the better options are the others.

And what about what I’m explaining? How do I prevent that bad experience? They dont mind…

Sorry but this is not good at all…

@RPB

You have been approved for 50 mint links and 50 Secret Word in accordance with the Curation Guidelines

The Curators negatively reviewed the website in accordance with the Curation Guidelines.

Mine will be under 100, because it is public for students. Thats why I asked 50. Probably the audience wont be more than 50…

Please, I wanna give them a good experience. I dont wanna say, we dont have POAP. I wont have time to explain how to download the POAP mobile app, and how to use it, and then how to see the POAP in metamask 2 more hours explaining all that…

@RPB

And the distribution method is either (per the Guidelines)

Under 200 POAPs POAP Dispenser or POAP Secrets

You have 50 mint links and 50 Secrets

Ok forget it.

Thx anyway.

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.