#57430 - Links not received

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    https://twitter.com/guppygangnft
    Guppy Gang
    https://guppygang.io/

3. Nature of the event
    We have created a text-based dungeon in our discord to celebrate the launch of our new game.

4. Distribution plan
    We have created cyphers for the community, once they crack it they send the code-word to support where we provide them with the POAP redemption link.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Because we apply for them on a daily basis :slight_smile:
    We run a level every 24 hours and every level has a POAP

:ocean: :wave:@GuppyGang

Hey! What is your ultimate goal for Guppy Gang?
What was the criteria for people to obtained their Adventurers Licenses?

How many more levels do you plan on hosting? Generally speaking we do not encourage daily POAP campaigns, however we would like to see you complete the quests for your community.

Typically 10 users mint POAPs from your regular events!
You can check redemption status here! → POAP Gallery
(Change the drop ID on the end of this URL to view another drop.)

POAPs are meant to be bookmarks of life’s remarkable moments.
If everything moment bookmarked, no moment is special.
Should every level have a POAP?

Please let us know if you have any additional comments, questions or queries

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie,

Thank you for your questions, I hope I’m able to provide more clarity below.

What is your ultimate goal for Guppy Gang?

Guppy Gang is a next-generation gaming NFT collection that provides the holders with exclusive benefits and constantly evolving utility. The collection was created by the game development studio - Phat Loot which is in the process of developing 3 titles to be released this year, one of which had a very successful campaign with Kickstarter - Untamed Isles - A monster-taming turn-based MMORPG. by Joshua Grant — Kickstarter

What was the criteria for people to obtained their Adventurers Licenses?

They purchase one using chat coins (that hold no value) in our store. - This ensures we’re not dealing with bots, and rather real people.
There is currently no cut-off for people to get a license and is open to anyone who engages with our community through Discord.

How many more levels do you plan on hosting?

We plan to do a level every 24 hours until our new game, Crypty Crawler comes out.

Generally speaking we do not encourage daily POAP campaigns, however we would like to see you complete the quests for your community.

Thank you very much, I would love to continue to offer them POAPs as well and educate more of our community on how much fun collecting POAPs can be and allow them to explore more on this.

Typically 10 users mint POAPs from your regular events!

This is to be expected with the later levels as each level becomes a bit more challenging and there is no time limit for anyone to be completing a level. We have multiple members who are spread across levels and we also provide them with hints to progress after a certain amount of time that they’ve been stuck.

I understand that this may not seem like a lot, but we are a fairly intimate community and I don’t feel that we should be penalized as a result.

Should every level have a POAP?

Personally, I believe so. This is a very big event for us as a studio and community, I want our members to have something to show that they were part of it. Our members have been supporting us for a very long time and the release of this new game is momentous for us as a studio.

I would like to continue to give them something every day to show that they were a part of our activities and I believe that through POAPs this is possible.

Please let us know if you have any additional comments, questions or queries

Thank you once again, I do hope that I have been able to answer your questions adequately and that this will clear up our intentions moving forward.

If there are any issues or you would like us to change something moving forward, please do let me know so that we can make these provisions.

Warm regards,

Nicole Carvalho
Phat Loot Defi