#57336 - EVENT for a club activity in University

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    I am from ISB university world’s top MBA college. we are having a WEB3 Club formed and want to give an nft in return to attending the first event ever.
  3. Nature of the event
    We are launching Web3 in the Business Club, which remarks as the first club in ISB, and want all the attendees to remember it and also spread the word about NFTs and web3
  4. Distribution plan
    We will be educating them on how to install Metamask in the event and eventually ask them to claim nft via Poap website. Our Students are about 1500 and expecting 1000 from both online and offline attendees
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I haven’t received any information and I dint knew it takes 24 hours to review. but we want it as early as possible so we could prepare well before the event. since it will be attended by Product managers of various top companies. Sorry for the incovinece. But we request u to approve as early as possible thank you.

Update: Got an email saying Repeat of Artwork.

Which is false we have designed it on our own. Please look into the issue and revert back soon. thank you so much. We need it this approved in urgency so we could proceed further

Hey @ashrith.eth
:wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

Can you please provide the following information? These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:

Social & Community links: (Twitter, school website, Youtube, etc.)
How you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

Hey Julie,
We are forming a web3 club (WAGMI) in ISB university and we wanted to distribute POAPs to event attendees so to increase engagement to attend events.

We planned to distribute via QR code scanning.

School website : https://www.isb.edu/en.html
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isbindia/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISBedu

Please approve to the earliest , thanks in advance

CC @julie Please find the answer to you queries

Hello! @ashrith.eth

This is what I am able to assist you with:

1. You have 2 different groups of people you want to include in the POAP distribution

Two different groups (online attendees vs in real life offline attendees) = you have to make 2 different POAPs.
The artwork has to be different for each POAP and distinguishable as the online (virtual) vs the offline (in real life IRL)

1. Both of your prior drop petitions were rejected = you will have to resubmit one for the virtual POAP and one for the IRL POAP. Remember they must have different artwork.
  2. Request mint links for each POAP to be used with the Magic QR Dispenser
  3. Please request a maximum of 200 mint links for the virtual POAP and 200 mint links for the IRL POAP. You can always request a top up of more codes once those first ones are distributed.

Here are the Curation Guidelines for your review:

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey Julie, the event is the same. according to our College code, we can’t differentiate online vs offline attendees. Hope you understand and approve it at the earliest. It’s really taking a lot of time and making the process complex.

Hello! @ashrith.eth

Are both online students and offline students attending in person to this event?
What are the details of the event?
Date? time? location?

Yes , they will be attending in campus auditorium .

Monday , 1st AUG 6:30 Pm IST , ISB campus , Hyderabad

@ashrith.eth

Okay.

You can re-submit a request for 200 mint links for the event. State that you will be using the Magic QR Code Dispenser and that the POAP will be distributed to all those who attend the event on Monday August 1, 2022.

Include all of the social media and website links you posted above in the petition. Be as descriptive as possible for the Curators to review.

@julie has done all the things as mentioned and I cant wait anymore its really frustrating with ur procedure and long wait time. Please review and approve.

event id - #57362

@ashrith.eth

I see the submission. The Curators will review it.

Please add the social media links, the description that you are going to use the Magic Dispenser and that this is an IRL event happening on Monday August 1, 2022. The more details you add the easier it is for the Curators to research and review, the faster the approval rate will become.
— we appreciate your patience :pray:

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

Please feel free to request a top up when the first 200 mint links are gone

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.