#56489 dYdX POAP delivery not verified after 24 hours,

1. Drop ID: #56489

2. Community information
    dYdX (42k discord)
    https://dydx.exchange/

3. Nature of the event
    A special POAP for verified community members that voted on recent dYdX Snapshot Proposals. This was a special incentive that was announced during a recent AMA to promote governance participation from the community.
    (Snapshot)

4. Distribution plan
    Delivery Page

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

I am not sure, It has been over 24 hours. A delivery was created (#2718), need someone to see what could be the issue here.

Hey @Alucard

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

The petition is currently under review and we will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Was this a snapshot vote? Did you submit this form?

Please submit each request through the following Google Form → POAP Snapshot Proposal 🔗 Request

Yes it was a Snapshot vote. I didn’t realize there was a google form for this, thanks for letting me know. Just filled out the form.

1 Like

Hey @Alucard

I’ve also noticed you haven’t set up the POAP snapshot plugin: How Do I Set Up the POAP Snapshot Plugin? | POAP Help Center

Hi Fio,

The Snapshot vote already ended, unfortunately we did not know about the plug-in, the addresses that I submitted for the Delivery page match the voters in the Snapshot vote. Would it be possible to approve the Delivery page so that the holders that voted on could claim their POAP?

Hey @Alucard

I’m sorry but Snapshots POAPs should be distributed via the Snapshot plugin.