#56142 - Tatler META VERSED Season 2 Episode 4 x BNV

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
BNV.me Discord Invite Link: BNV - Digital Fashion | NFTs | Metaverse

BNV.me Twitter: https://twitter.com/bnv_me

BNV.me Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bnv.me/

2. Nature of the event
A LIVE discussion between Tatler Meta Versed and BNV CEO Richard Hobbs, elaborating on the significance of engagement and fashion in Web3.

3. Distribution plan
A secret word revealed to the LIVE audience, at the end of the discussion at 10am UTC, and available to mint 2 hours after until 12pm UTC, giving those unfamiliar with POAPs time to learn, create and wallet and understand POAPs to receive one of the 300 POAPs requested. Time of availability and total supply can be shortened depending on POAP curation teams preference/advice)

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
The discussion is set to be LIVE from 9am UTC, and END at 10am UTC. The first hour from 9am UTC, the POAP will be unavailable/unrevealed. At the end, between 9:40am UTC and 10am UTC, the Keyword will be announced. The 2 hours after the conversation, 10am UTC and 11am UTC, will be the most high risk times for POAP farming, though only those attending the LIVE recording of the Tatler x BNV discussion will have the Keyword. The time is long enough to onboard those unfamiliar with Web3 from the fashion industry, but short enough to close before bad actors are given access to the pre-recorded content a day later.

Hey @BNV

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

Could you please answer these questions?

1. you requested mint links but talk about a “keyword”. How are you distributing the mint links?
  2. Where is this AMA taking place? Twitter? Discord?

Thanks!

1 Like

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.