#55627 Drop Approval

2. @veve_official @spatialxr Event for the community to celebrate Veve’s booth at San Diego Comic-con

3. Event for the Veve and Spatial community to celebrate Veve’s booth at San Diego Comic-con via live stream. Event was used to help onboard new users as well

4. Distribution plan
    They will be distributed 1 by 1 via twitter DM

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Potentially due to the nature of my logo. This logo is on the official Marvel Website (Marvel and VeVe Collaborate to Offer Digital Collectibles Experience for Marvel Fans Worldwide | Marvel) and is being used to showcase the official partnership of Marvel and Veve

Back Up logo if the original is not approved

:ocean: :wave: @GriffCollects

Hey!, can you submit this request through an official company email?

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

The event was a virtual event held in the metaverse and was not held in person. We live-streamed the event for those who could not attend San Diego Comic-con and alternatively, they could still experience the event by coming to the virtual space that a few of the community members built for the stream. This was an event held by the Veve community, for the Veve community so there is no official company email address to provide.

Please lmk what needs to be done on my end to move forward.

Thanks!

Hey @GriffCollects

TY for the context!
Can you please resubmit the petition, using another artwork? We don’t think it’s appropriate using Marvel’s and Veve’s logos for an unofficial drop.

Q: How do you verify participation?

Hi Flo,

I actually provided alternative artwork in my original petition for this reason. Will this suffice or shall I submit another petition?

Hey @GriffCollects

Can you please share the event ID of that drop?

Hi Flo,

Apologies for the delay here the event ID is #55627

Hey @GriffCollects

So that’s the one that has the Marvel and Veve’s logos. And it’s also not rounded.

Guidelines for the POAP artwork:

• PNG or GIF format
  • Measures 500x500px,
  • Round shape
  • Size less than 200KB (Max. 4MB)

I provided the alternative image earlier in the thread. Should I make an entirely new event?