[#55204][07.18.22] delivery poap not confirmed? 2nd submission after speaking with customer support

1. Drop information

i submitted poap 55060 and it got rejected. poap support told me to make a delivery poap as a workaround, which i did but have received no response on it yet. we’re working with an institutional partner on this project and it’s inarguably really cool. what do we need to do to get the poap out ASAP?

1. Community information

@afuturemodern

1. nature of event

we’re releasing the first 10 avatars for our game on thursday 7-21. we want to announce the date today by using a poap to show people how we’ll distribute the game

1. distribution plan

the event is virtual. we’ll distribute it through the currently private twitter account for the game. we have an allowlist generated from our community token holders plus a call for wallet addresses from the private twitter.

since the twitter is private, only people who follow the account can claim. plus we will use an allowlist, adding an extra layer of security. once the poap is over, we will turn the twitter public and release our genesis.

1. why do you believe this petition is being held?

with the information provided above, our submission should be approved.

Hey @afuturemodern

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 14 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.