#55145 - Rhythmical NFT Club <Forest Collection> - PinkHoney - 2022 : - I want to resolve it

When I got an answer to this problem and couldn’t reply within a day to solve the problem, I couldn’t reply anymore because Topic was closed, so I’m writing again like this.

The first thing I wrote.

1. Drop ID : #55145
  2. Community information
    Discord
    Spatial - Metaverse Spaces That Bring Us Together
  3. Nature of the event
    Exhibition featuring 88 artists from ‘Rhythmical NFT Club’.
    It is a big exhibition where so many artists have created and held artworks under the theme of Forest. The works are very beautiful, and there are many visitors to the Spatial exhibition.
  4. Distribution plan
    Virtual Drop; After visiting the Spatial exhibition hall, visitors are asked to screen capture and authenticate, and after checking, POAP links are delivered one by one through personal Twitter DM.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    When this POAP was first registered, I received an answer that there was a problem that could be corrected. So I recognized it and corrected it right away, and soon it was minted, and I received a link by email. This is all a solved problem.
    Then, I used all the links I received and asked for more links again, but the request was not accepted, so I received Help consultation online. His answer was that it seems that there was a misunderstanding in the POAP body because of the first problem.
    Again, it is a problem that has been solved normally, and I requested it because I need more links to give to visitors, so please proceed.
    Thank you.

After I get your answers, I’ll add some more REPLY

Hi. I’m well aware of the problem.
“You were given 50 mint links and only 23 have been claimed to date.”
So I sent a DM to all the people who gave me the POAP link code and asked if I had received the POAP by entering the code. However, many people have not executed it yet, but they immediately entered the code saying sorry to me.
Unfortunately, however, not everyone has read the DM.
From now on, I decided to use the DELIVERY method, not the individual CODE. I never imagined this would happen.

And while I’m using POAP, ERROR CODE is often found.
In this POAP, 3 out of 50 were ERROR CODE.

I wonder how many out of 50 have not been registered yet.
I did the best I could.

Even now, there are still many people who want to receive this POAP - please suggest a solution.
First method) Lastly, please issue 50 more links to POAP now.
Second method) Instead of issuing The Link as a REQUEST request,
I would like to ask you if it is possible to change the Metamask address of those who want to receive POAP from now on and send it to the delivery method.

Thank you.

Hello @pinkhoneynft

You can always submit a Delivery petition with the ETH wallet addresses that you have collected.

Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body