#54932 - Francis de Lara Treasure Hunt - Piece 1 - 2022

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    BNV.me Discord Invite Link: BNV - Digital Fashion | NFTs | Metaverse
    BNV.me Twitter Post of EXCLUSIVE Community Event where this POAP Keyword/Phrase will first be displayed via video: https://twitter.com/bnv_me/status/1547423569332019201

3. Nature of the event
    We are celebrating a Web3 positive fashion brand, who would reward those attending and interacting with content involved in the treasure hunt. Those who identify the secret word in the closed event (exclusive content) receive future benefits with the POAP collected.

4. Distribution plan
    Framed as a treasure hunt, this POAP will not be made readily available to those attending the event, but rather to those to are attentive to the content in the spirit of a 2 week treasure hunt.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    NA for now, but we welcome improvement.

Given our awareness of the real word event and our experience in deploying content, we believe bad actors will be minimal. Content containing the secret word/phrase will be privately shown, and later deployed at our discretion to trusted community members via a private Discord channel.

Hey @BNV
We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for taking look,

The manual process can’t b easy.

Happy to answer any questions and explain the larger concept if this stand alone POAP seems a little out of the ordinary.

Ryan

Hey! @BNV

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like