#54774 - Supporting ClockingOut Podcast - 2022

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    help to show support for ClockingOut Podcast social media profiles and taking part in virtual events.

3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important? showing our supporters we care by using the POAP for future giveaways. They will receive a pull app for attending virtual events and supporting. The poem Apple later be used as a raffle ticket for giveaways.

4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals? by having supporters follow our social media accounts and sharing their public wallet addresses so we may drop it into their wallet.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

I’m not too sure I believe it’s because I ask for too many links this is my second time making a poap. The first was to commemorate meeting people in person at NFT NYC. That one went through without a problem but I see that this one is taking longer than expected. I also planned it for the very same day that I said it up compared to a few days ahead of time like the first one I created.

Hello POAP curation community. I am helping the above drop and we are trying to understand how come link TXT has not been yet received. Issuer has adjusted to 200 links requested instead of 1000. Drop event id # is 55103. Clocking out is a community based podcast that provides education and value to listeners. This POAP represents the commemoration of both POAP issue to holders and the launch of a new season.

Any insight and help is appreciated.

1 Like

Is there any way to receive some help with this to approve the event ?? Still haven’t received any information and it doesn’t allow me to edit and change the event.

Hey @PrKingOfHearts

I’m sorry for my late reply.
Curators rejected your petition since it doesn’t quite comply with the POAP Quality Guidelines.

When we say that POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories, we intend for POAPs to be mementos of a particular experience. A part of the core value proposition of POAPs is that they are a souvenir your get simply for doing something you generally like to do in your life – there is no particular transactional incentive.

“Engagement farming” is generally defined as issuers using POAPs in a way that incentivizes transactional behavior. Any statement to the effect of “Do X to get a POAP” – particularly where X is an action that boosts performance in social media algorithms – is basically a marker of engagement farming.

“Like to get a POAP”
“Follow to get a POAP”
“Tweet about it to get a POAP”

these all violate curation body guidelines on proper usage of POAP.

Please read the documentation and let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.