#54669 - Past POAP drop issue, negative review

2. DeSciWorld
    Twitter: @DeSciWorld
    Team member who initially reached out: carolina@desci.world

3. AMA Twitter Spaces

4. Distribution plan: This was a “secret” gated drop for attendees of our AMA.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I believe we had requested 100 drops, received and email notification that we had been approved for 100 drops, but on the day of the event, only 10 wallets were able to claim the POAP. We had sent in a request to fix the 10-drop problem and requested an additional 50. It was read as a duplicate entry, thus giving us a negative review. We just hope that requesting future POAPs will go smoothly, despite this negative review. We also want to make sure that we can resolve any issues pertaining to our drops not being set at the correct limit. Thank you!

I have had an almost exact issue. But I cannot find a way to raise my query.
Not sure how and where to post it :thinking:

Same here, we’ve tried to reach out to POAP directly on twitter/etc. and just get referred back to here.

Have you had successful POAP drops since your issue?

No I have not. I have tried to get another drop organised for our AMA and this was also denied.
Not sure what else to do.
I have started a petition so I will submit that today for their consideration.
Any other ideas?

Hello @desciworld

Unfortunately, your top-up request has been reviewed with negative results.

POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. Your event was heavily farmed.
You went as far as to post the secret word in your publicly accessible Discord.

Farming means your POAPs were minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Here is a link to the Gallery that shows the ETH wallet addresses that minted this POAP:

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.