#54522 - irl melb 🇦🇺999 - 001

Hi,

Just reaching out after I spoke with Dyllon from you support team. He mentioned that it would be best practice to create a post explaining that during our new drop #54522 - IRL MELB :australia:999 - 001 we’re planning on using a secret word as our distribution method, but we will be toggling this feature on and off as a way of placing a time limit on when attendees can mint our POAP.

The location of this event will only be disclosed to members within our gated discord channel with members of our community needing to additionally provide proof that they’re a member of our :australia:999 in person as well.

I will be requesting 100 secret word mint links for the event.

If you have any additional questions or advice around how we can make this drop more secure I welcome the feedback.

Hey @akiva

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know your thoughts!

As per your recommendation I would like to switch to Mint Links for this event and have submitted a request for 100 Mint Links.

I am not sure how to cancel the previous request for Secret Word, but can you please consider that request void during your review process as I will not be using that method anymore.

If there’s anything else that you can recommend I welcome the feedback.

Thanks again for your support.

Kind regards,
Akiva

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body