#54275 - Secret word never worked?

1. Drop ID: #54275

2. Community information: Kindness and Crypto: https://twitter.com/KindnessInWeb3

3. Nature of the event:
    Kindness and Crypto Genesis Twitter Space: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1vOGwyyvybWxB?s=20

4. Distribution plan: Secret word during the Twitter Space

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We had our POAP approved, but the secret word never worked during our open window.

My initial submission was rejected. I updated the secret word and time of the open window.

The event was yesterday, 7/11 from 7pm MT - 8pm+ MT.

I created the open window to be in UTC: 7/12 from 12:01am - 3am UTC (7/11, 6:01pm MT - 9pm MT).

When I tried the secret word between 7-8pm MT I kept getting an error.

None of our POAPs were redeemed: POAP Gallery

**Can you please help me understand why this didn’t work?

**Can we get unique redeem links for these instead? We asked everyone on the space to send us a DM and we would get them the POAPS individually afterward.

Thank you and I appreciate your time!

@isabel @julie how can I find out what I did wrong for this one?

I appreciate your time and help!

Hey @angelarose
We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

hello! @angelarose

Since your secret word drop request has expired, you are going to have to create a new drop request for mint links for this now past event.

Hi @julie I’m trying to understand why the secret word never worked properly so I can avoid this in the future.

**Can you please let me know what I did wrong? The secret word never worked during the time window that I submitted.

I want to create another one but I’m concerned that I will make the same mistake.

Thank you and I appreciate your time!

hey @angelarose

The POAP Customer support team will help you with your Secret Word setup!

You can chat with them here: Support | POAP Directory