#54102 - 76. Cypherpunk Nightmares Vol. LXXVI, 8 Julio 2022: "The Cyberpunk Renaissance"

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    We have a Telegram group with over 1,200 people, with hundreds of daily active users. Links are provided here:
    Telegram: Contact @CypherpunkNightmares

Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
https://twitter.com/CypherpunkN?t=JrIGhaEIyhG3sofRzcdYpA&s=09

1. Nature of the event
    We get together every Friday to talk about all things Web3, technology, Ethereum, Layer2, it is a very fluid conversation that happens in SPANISH on our YouTube channel, 9PM CST

3.What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
*We strongly believe that there is a huge gap in the discussions formed in English elsewhere and there is very little info being discussed in spanish, so we provide an outlet for the community to get together and talk about some very important issues, like DAOs, Cryptoeconomics, etc.
We believe that we have a very strong mission to provide our listeners to the best quality content.

1. Distribution plan
    We have a WHITELIST that we have curated very carefully (over a year ago we learnt the hard way about POAP farming), so now our user list is curated making sure that they pass a “Turing Test” asking in spanish for their username/password. We only accept users that we now are part of the community and our discussions. Here is the link to the website for our whitelisted members (about 200-300)

Reclamo | Usuarios Cypherpunk Nightmares

*How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
*We have a highly curated and organic user list that claims POAPs using a combination of username/passwords PLUS a secret word, that means that not even our whitelisted members can claim until we release the secret (which is only available to registered users)

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    In the past, I believe our whitelisting process was not properly documented, but we have a long going tradition of issuing high-quality POAPs, so I hope this is just a transitory issue with the Curation Body.

5.Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
*Let me know if there is anything else I could do to help secure the issuance of the event POAPs, We were some of the first groups to offer them back in early 2021, so we would love to keep spreading the word about the protocol and Web3 tools in our weekly streaming. I can be contacted at jcampuzano@protonmail.ch

1 Like

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 11 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.