#53927 - OG Minter; Drop Date: 07/11/22

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/mywebacy
    Discord: Webacy/Grimmies
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    We are celebrating those who minted our project before the public launch. The testers and early participants of our crypto-protection/estate planning software. We will utilize this POAP to also add them to our public mint whitelist.
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    Delivery - have list of eligible addresses for them to claim.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help
    I may have been too brief in the initial submission for the POAP - I have utilized POAP in the past before the curation board was put in place. I hope it is more clear now why we are requesting the codes.

Hey @Bobby0x

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

You created event ID #53927 and requested mint links. In the description above you state that you are going to distribute with Delivery.

Those are two different distribution methods.
Did you plan to manually distribute the mint links to your early minters via email or DM?
OR did you intend to use the Delivery Distribution method creating an allow list of ETH addresses?

Preferably we will go the ‘deivery’ route. We have all of the addresses available.

Hello!
You will have to submit a delivery petition.

Thank you for your help Julie - I have created the delivery petition.

Hello!

I see the Delivery petition.
The Curation team will review this within the next 24-36 hours.
We appreciate your patience

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.