#53909 - Kwenta Community Call #3

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Kwenta.io, a synthetic derivatives exchange owned by the community. https://twitter.com/kwenta_io
  3. Nature of the event
    Community Call #3 is a 1 hour update held our Discord “Community Calls” voice channel to give updates and solicit community feedback on development, marketing, and product strategy. The completion of a major product milestone and marketing initiatives were announced to participants.
  4. Distribution plan
    Discord users were asked to submit addresses in a dedicated channel or reach out directly to me with their addresses. A snapshot of the community call attendees were taken in Discord to verify users who submit an address.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    It has been over 24 hours since I submitted the request, no information yet. Just want to get our community members squared away. They enjoy the POAPs!

Hey @BurtRock
We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Appreciate the response, looking forward to getting some more information as soon as you’re able

Hello! @BurtRock

Please review the Current Issuer guidelines

After reviewing this petition we humbly request that you create a delivery petition for this drop. How Do I Set Up Delivery? | POAP Help Center

Thank you!

I’m not understanding what to do.

Can you help me understand how this is different than what I’ve already done? It seems like you’re asking me to create a totally new event, but I’m not understanding the issue with the original one I’ve created.

You collected ETH Wallet addresses, correct?
Since you have a list of ETH wallet addresses you will need to create a new petition for Delivery
That new petition will then be reviewed by Curation.

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body