#53909 - Kwenta Community Call #3 need help

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Kwenta.io, a synthetic derivatives exchange owned by the community. https://twitter.com/kwenta_io
  3. Nature of the event
    Community Call #3 is a 1 hour update held our Discord “Community Calls” voice channel to give updates and solicit community feedback on development, marketing, and product strategy. The completion of a major product milestone and marketing initiatives were announced to participants.
  4. Distribution plan
    Discord users were asked to submit addresses in a dedicated channel or reach out directly to me with their addresses. A snapshot of the community call attendees were taken in Discord to verify users who submit an address.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Old thread was closed, still do not have codes

Is there a way to just get codes as originally requested? To be honest, I do not understand what I am doing with the delivery form and have never used this method before. Do I still need to reach out to everyone who attended and send them to the home page for the claim, and this just whitelists the addresses?

Given the fact that we have some community members who I have from the snapshot from the call and did not leave addresses, and I already have to reach out to everyone, it seems as if filling out this whole new form I do not understand and then still reaching out to everyone is harder than just sending out links to each person?

Or if there’s no way to do it without this form, please help me understand what all this is. I read the guide but I still don’t understand what I am filling out.

In the past I have done this: filled out the original drop request, gotten codes, sent out codes.

This new form has all sorts of additional information I have no idea what to do.

Thank you for your time, and any help you can provide.

By codes I mean links. Just in the form of links that I send everyone.

This is how I have always done it. Someone else on the team set up the address collection, but I have never done it this way so I am not understanding it.

My assumption was that this would result in automatically sending POAPs to the addresses but looking at the form it seems this is not what happens and we’ll end up having to reach out to everyone anyway to send them to this page.

Your addition to the discourse seems to be standard and loos fine.

I would slow down on point 4. as a human has to read these lol

That form looks complete and fully descriptive, maybe reducing your additional replies would assist.

Swear to goodness I’m a community manager (and reading everything all the time is tough)

Ryan (BNV.me)

This is the same form I submitted the first time and got to this place of confusion, so added the additional context and plea for help.

Hello!

In your previous conversation with the Curation Team you were asked to submit a Delivery Petition for this event since you have collected ETH addresses.

Yes, but I don’t understand the form, I have found the addresses collected are not everyone on the call who has requested POAPs, and it seems the POAPs are not automatically distributed anyway so I’d have to then contact people to send them to claim the POAP after whitelisting their address.

Just sending a claim link seems to solve all these problems, and is much easier.

Even among those who did submit their addresses about half submitted ENS addresses, so I’d have to look them up on Etherscan and convert. Sending links seems like the fastest option, and it’s the method I’m familiar with so I know there won’t be any further confusion.

Is there a solution for the last 2 messages I have sent?

Hey @BurtRock

The Curators will be reviewing this again and will get back to you as soon as possible
— we appreciate your patience :pray:

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

thank you, this is a dream come true. You’re the best.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.