#53641 Boom Labs Opening Party Approval Request

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Boom💥Labs – Medium
    https://twitter.com/boomlabs_web3
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event
    Boom Labs is Korean-based DAO for builders. We prepare some onboarding program for developers to teach Solidity or Near programs. So we host opening party to celebrate this first step. That’s the reason why we want to give POAP to participants.
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan
    We will give them personally in offline event. We will check their attendance and give private POAP.
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Not sure why it’s being held - let me know if you have any questions.
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Hey @Mark123123

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use
of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

@julie Thank you for letting me know Julie. I didn’t get txt email for this POAP. Can you check it again?

Are you going to be using the Magic Dispenser for the in real life event?

@julie I would like to use it, but I don’t have POAP link… I didn’t get permission. How can I solve the problem??

Hello @Mark123123
When did the event occur?

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.