#53597 - Valiant Discord - Group Comic Reading - July 6th or 8th, 2022 - RAPTURE #2 - POAP #033

1. Drop ID
    #53597 - Valiant Discord - Group Comic Reading - July 6th or 8th, 2022 - RAPTURE #2 - POAP #033

2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.

https://discord.valiantentertainment.com/
https://twitter.com/ValiantNFT

1. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?

This event is a group comic reading on our Discord of Rapture #2:

This is a full length comic book sold in stores. We read them weekly in our Discord.

1. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?

We are using the Degen Discord bot at the suggestion of the POAP team. Users connect to a voice chat channel for verification.

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Our request was not denied, but we submitted the POAP on Jul 5, 2022, around 1PM PST and still have not received the text file with the claim codes. Typically we have gotten them within 24 hours.

Thanks!

animated-ValiantGroupReading-7-6-22--07-8-22

1 Like

Hello @BeardlessDuck

What day is this event taking place?
July 6 or July 8?

We read the same comic on Wednesday and Friday. People who attend either event receive the POAP. We already missed the POAP for the users who attended on Wednesday. If we don’t receive the POAPs in the next hour, we will not have them for the Friday event either.

So it’s the 6th or the 8th.

I would love some suggestions on how to more consistently receive the POAPs in time. I was told 24 hours but now even 72 hours is not enough. Should we be submitting our requests even earlier?

I just received the codes 5 minutes before the end of my event! Just in time <3

THANK YOU!

Hey @BeardlessDuck

I’m glad you received them in time! :smiley:

Some advice for future events:

1- If you have different events, create 2 different POAPs. Each performance is to be considered a separate event, which should require separate creative and copy. These are experienced by different people, at different times.

2- Degen tracks attendance, so you can distribute retroactively :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any questions!