#53278 Additional mints for ETH Barcelona Event

1. 53278
  2. Community information

pillar.fi

1. Nature of the event

Pillar team is going to ETH Barcelona (6-8 July), holding a stand and hope to reward each person who plays our community game. Community game is a web based mobile game where people need to scan eachothers codes and they get points for doing so. Winners get bonus rewards, while all participants get a POAP for playing.

1. Distribution plan
    Setting up a tablet with a QR code on our stand. This also prevents farmers since they’re physically required to be there to scan it.

We received 400 approvals out of the 2000 we requested, which is maybe enough to last us through the first day only. There are around 4000 unique visitors expected to be found there, so we’re hoping to not run out of POAPs to give out on the first day. If it works better, we can use a bigger first day amount (around 800) to make sure we don’t run out, and based on that info we can request more for the upcoming days.

Please let us know if there is any more info you need, will be happy to share anything.

EDIT: We will be using the QR dispenser for the distribution.

:wave:@pillar1

Please distribute the 1st 400 Mint-links!

After you have done so, please tag me in this thread & I will give you instructions on how to make a top-up request.

You may also email me frank@poap.io

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body