#52885 - Tegro Community Roundup #7 Approval

1. Drop ID: #52885
  2. Community information: We are a game asset marketplace. Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tegrofi & our Discord: Tegro Community
  3. Nature of the event: We are celebrating our 7th community roundup on this Twitter Spaces where we finally introduce the entire Tegro team to the community. This event is special because this marked as a big step towards building a relationship with our community. We want people to know and trust the humans behind the marketplace they’d be trading on.
  4. Distribution plan: Compared to our previous POAP drops, we have increased the barrier to entry for people to claim our POAPs. We have requested 30 mint links and only plan to individually DM these 30 people with their unique claim links.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Frankly i am not sure why its being held, but I can tell why it is not being held for. This drop is not too different from our previous drops where we have had details added along the similar lines. So I don’t think it’s a quality issue as all our previous drops were approved almost immediately.

Hey @Tegro

TY for the info!

Q: when is the event? Who is eligible to receive the POAPs?

Hi @Fio
A. The event is already over. It was on last Thursday i.e, June 30th
B. We were giving out POAPs to everyone who had participated in the Spaces and completed the CTA that we said out loud during the Spaces. Roughly around 30 people have done so and that is exactly the amount of links we had requested,

Hey @Tegro

Which was the CTA?

hi @Fio

Again there were 2.

1. Retweet & tag 2 friends in one of the tweet we’d pinned (it was around hiring)
  2. Join our Discord & say hi. (again pinned in the Space)

@Fio following up on this

Hey @Tegro

Curators rejected your petition for farming concerns.

When we say that POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories, we intend for POAPs to be mementos of a particular experience. A part of the core value proposition of POAPs is that they are a souvenir your get simply for doing something you generally like to do in your life – there is no particular transactional incentive.

“Engagement farming” is generally defined as issuers using POAPs in a way that incentivizes transactional behavior. Any statement to the effect of “Do X to get a POAP” – particularly where X is an action that boosts performance in social media algorithms – is basically a marker of engagement farming.

“Like to get a POAP”
“Follow to get a POAP”
“Tweet about it to get a POAP”

these all violate the issuer guidelines on proper usage of POAP.

Let us know if you have any questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 11 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.