#52587 - Intro & Approval Help

Hi there!

I am representing the Seekers team and we are looking to create a POAP as well as many more in the future. I had some issues setting up our original and requested 50 mint links but meant to get secret word.

• List item
    I requested another 100 mint links - please reject this request.

• List item
    Our goal is to create many POAPs representing many of our events between multiple partners in the future. We anticipate many events and POAPs to come as we will have a lot of activations. Would prefer to use secret word or something easy/less farmable to distribute.

• List item
    We have requested 150 Secret word POAPs, please let me know of any issues with this. These will be the 150 we are issuing for our Seekers x ASM POAP.

• List item
    We have many projects in our broader ecosystem and can expand out our use case. There are a lot of events that are POAP worthy.

Thank you for your time and consideration - have a great day!

Best Regards,
Som

Hey @somniummagnus

TY for all the context! We need you to make some changes before we can proceed:

Please make your Secret more complex.
Secrets should not be composed solely of words from your drop title or description, as this allows bad actors to brute-force your Secret and farm your POAPs. Best practice is to use a word completely unrelated to your POAP, such as ‘trufflemuffin’, although you won’t want to use that one now that we’ve suggested it here!

To update your Secret, visit the Secrets Admin Panel and enter your Drop ID (52587) and the edit code you were emailed after creating your drop.
On the page that follows, you’ll be able to modify the ‘Secret Name’ field for your drop.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Hey @somniummagnus
Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.