[#52261] [06.27.22] [https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/leaders-of-a-top-team-2022]

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
I’m part of multiple communities involving women in web3/crypto.

3. Nature of the event
I’ve noticed that many people/startups are not aware of the POAP and want to share some generic POAP with them to get them informed and excited.

4. Distribution plan
Mint links will be messaged individually to people leading crypto teams with whom I will have a direct contact.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I think it’s either because of the general workload now, or because I have a pic. with size of 512px, not 500px.

Hey @frankie, I didn’t get why did you unlisted my topic :frowning: I still didn’t get a confirmation and links for my petition #52261. It’s already a week since I got the email saying that my drop was created, and that’s it…
Could you please share my petition’s status and send the distribution links?
Thanks!

Hey @yulkor

I’ve already restored your thread.

POAP is an ecosystem for the preservation of memories.
Can you explain why this event is memorable and who is eligible to receive the POAP?

1 Like

Hey @Fio,
thanks for getting back to me!
The idea is to commemorate together with leaders of different crypto startups their acquaintance with the concept of POAP that I’m going to share with them while networking.

Hey @yulkor

The petition was negatively reviewed since it doesn’t quite comply with the POAP issuer guidelines. Sharing a random POAP is not memorable.

If you want to spread the word about POAP, you can create a You’ve met me POAP and distribute it within your community.

Let us know if you have any questions!

This topic was automatically closed after 11 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.