1. Drop ID #50844

2. Community information
    https://twitter.com/dan_sickles
    https://twitter.com/newherexyz

3. Nature of the event
    An artist talk featuring Tyler Hobbs, Sarah Zucker, and Artnome

4. Distribution plan
    Printing out 50 postcards with QR Codes

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

Was it flagged because I set too long of a claim period? I can shorten it to however long is best.

Hey @chillzzzone

:warning: :warning: IMPORTANT: This is a public forum. If you share private data (Your POAP.Website QR code) all your POAPs could be leaked.

The POAP Curation Body made a positive review of your mint links petition :slight_smile:

However, Curators made a negative review of your website petition since it is not the appropriate method for your use case. Website is ideal for small IRL events, where you are certain the people given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party is a good example.

Usage of website outside this framework will tend to result in exploitation (farming).

For your specific use case you can use Mint Links + Magic Dispenser. The Magic Dispenser is a dynamic QR code that you can display on any device.

It looks exactly like this and it changes whenever someone scans it👇

Learn how to set it up here.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi!

Thank you for the positive review.

We are doing a small IRL event - less than 30 people total, and not sharing elsewhere. Could you kindly approve as a website? We need to print the flyers with the QR code asap.

Thank you!

The magic dispenser won’t work as we want to print out 50 flyers with the same QR code on it - so website would be best.

Thank you

Bump on this :slight_smile:

We’re requesting approval for website as we’re doing a private talk with only 30 attendees. This is an ideal use-case for the Website POAP Feature:

“Website is ideal for small IRL events, where you are certain the people given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party is a good example.”

No response and our event is today…

Hey @chillzzzone

I’m sorry for my late reply.
You submitted a petition for 150 websites. That’s why we thought your event was large.

oh no - i wanted 1 website that could deliver 150 poaps

Hey @chillzzzone

Why did you need 150 POAPs if you were expecting 30 attendees?