#50639 - Request for Review (Urgent) NFT.NYC

1. 50639
  2. Community information
    Team page: https://www.foley.com/en/services/industry-teams/innovative-technology/nft-task-force
    Event page: NFT.NYC: Launching an NFT Successfully and Legally | Events | New York City, NY | Foley & Lardner LLP
  3. Nature of the event
    Exclusive event celebrating Foley & Lardner LLP’s sponsorship of NFT.NYC with clients
  4. Distribution plan
    Via website at small gathering of clients following NFT.NYC programming
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    N/A - it has been over 24 hours and I haven’t received a confirmation email. POAP petition submitted on Friday, 6/17

Please advise how to expedite for event tomorrow! Thanks!

Hey @N_Lough_Foley

TY for the info and context!

It seems you submitted a petition for 0 POAPs.
Can you please re-submit and ask for the amount of POAPs you need?

Since your event is IRL, we insist on the use of the Magic QR dispenser:

POAP Magic QR Video Tutorial

Step-by-step guide

The Magic Dispenser can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums.

It is also the easiest + most secure method to distribute your POAPs.

Thanks for the reply - unfortunately we were unable to setup the dispenser in-person last week due to logistical snags (you will notice none of the POAPs were claimed) but we would like to distribute the POAP to those that attended our event. These would be distributed directly by email, I tried to setup a website (fl-22ny-poap) but received a negative review, likely because it appears to be duplicative. Can you assist?

Hey @N_Lough_Foley

You can use mint links + Mail merge (here’s an example)

Website is not the appropriate method since it could be leaked and all your POAPs would be stolen :confused:

Understood - let’s try a different approach: we use a CRM system to directly communicate with all attendees who signed in, with the same email going to each. It is not set up to distribute individual emails with different links to individuals without massive amounts of time investment - is there a way that I could use the magic QR code dispenser in this “thank you” communication so that each person saw a unique code but through a single gateway link?