50 Links instead of 500

65185 - I applied for 500 codes but was given 50, was this a typo? Will I get denied if I request more codes?

:ocean: :wave: @MaestroH

The Curation Body needs more information to assist you.

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Event ID: 65185
Community information: https://metaguardians.com/ (has links to everything on it)
Nature of the event: Public party to celebrate our projects 1 year
Distribution Method: poap machine on site
Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I think it was a typo as I asked for 500 and got 50, but we met the criteria for 500+.

Hey :wave: @MaestroH :full_moon_with_face:

What do you mean by POAP Machine on site?
What is your distribution criteria?
Who is eligible to mint this POAP?

In DCL on our plot, any attendees will be able to claim a POAP in game through an intractable item. The event is open to the public and approved in the DCL events page.

Hey @MaestroH

Thanks for all the context and info provided.
POAP is a curated ecosystem for the preservation of memories. Curation is manually done by our team, who carefully review each petition for policy compliance and alignment with the POAP ethos.

For online meetings the recommended drop size is 200 POAPs.

We noticed that you pre-announced the POAP on your Twitter account: https://twitter.com/metaguardians/status/1570132090569773056

This is against POAP Guidelines, since pre-announcing attracts farmers-- people who are only free NFTs.

For future petitions: please review the documents and let us know if you have any questions!

I literally didnt do that.

See above images. Are you revoking my POAP now or something? I was able to get it moved up to 200.

hey @MaestroH

When we say “pre-announcement” we mean announcing the POAP before the event.

As the image says “Free POAP”, it’s probable that POAP farmers only show up to get a POAP… that’s why that’s against POAP guidelines. We’re not revoking your POAPs, but you should consider the guidelines for future drops.