#49644 - Web3 Foundations Bootcamp #1

1. Drop ID
    #49644 - Web3 Foundations Bootcamp #1

2. Community information
    Web3 Bootcamp
    https://web3pr.camp

3. Nature of the event
    This is the first Web3 Bootcamp in Puerto Rico. It will help educate the next generation of artists, developers and creators to help build blockchain applications.

4. Distribution plan
    We plan on sending the POAPS via email.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We have 2 courses in the bootcamp, Web 3 Foundations and Web3 Development. I did receive the POAP links for Web3 Development (#49645), but no the ones for Web3 Foundations (#49644). Maybe it looks very similar and was flagged as a duplicate. The 2 courses share a similar curriculum and content, however, they have to different audiences.

:ocean: :wave:@pedrocruztech

Please create a new petition. Please make sure the description is well detailed & the artwork has
significant differences.

The description should mention what remarkable memory is being preserved

• Who + what +why + where + when.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks Frankie! I tried to submit a new petition, however, I get an error that says:

“Event with this name already exists, please try another one”

Any suggestions on what to do next?

In addition, we plan to create POAPS for each day of the bootcamps. The bootcamp lasts 6 weeks are we’re planning to have a POAP for both bootcamps. In total, 12 POAPS.

Do you recommend creating them all at the same time or is better to submit my request each week?

Thanks again!

@pedrocruztech

Please Make slight difference in the title. Add DCL Dencentraland, etc.| IRL In person.

How many people will be attending?
You would be required to utilize Mint-links.

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body