#49466 - Activity of Assure (We waited 12 days already!)

2. Community information
    Assure - The Most Secure Crypto Currency Wallet - CeFi trading, DeFi Staking Platform

3. Nature of the event
    To reward users that participate in this activity, those who download or comment on our Assure Wallet. Assure is about to release version 2.0, we hope more users can experience the new features and give feedback. This event is also an important part of our market expansion. At the same time, it can also give the applied POAP to users, so as to unlock more surprises in the future.
    Our Assure Wallet is a Web3.0 Crypto Trading Management Aggregator, which integrates the functions of aggregate trading, asset Management, web3.0 Messaging.

4. Distribution plan
    Delivery

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We already held this event on the June 14th in our community, but POAP has not passed the application, we have been waiting for more than 12 days! Please help!
    This our community, which has 24k members, you can check here Telegram: Contact @Assurepro

1 Like

I believe this is their previous discourse post #49466 - Activity of Assure Wallet on June 14th

@curators please let me know if i can assist further ! Hoping to get this over the finish line

Hey @dyllon! TY for your help.

@Lizzy0223, please check: #49466 - Activity of Assure Wallet on June 14th - #9