#49241 drop issues

Event ID 49241
Name: Synchrodogs Artist Talk at Vellum LA
Date: 06/16/2022

Description:
Vellum LA presents an artist talk by creative duo Synchrodogs.

Synchrodogs is an artistic duo comprised of Roman Noven and Tania Shcheglova from Ukraine, working together since 2008. Synchrodogs’s work explores the everlasting tension between human and nature, with images of raw, animalistic beauty.
Moderated by Alice Scope

Distribution Method: QR Codes

I’m not sure why the event was not aaproved but we did many great things with you.
I would greatly appreciate it if you will help this drop to go through. We have an event in a few hours.

Thanks,
Alice

Hey :wave:

Thanks for the info!

Curators made a negative review of your petition since website is not the appropriate method for your use case. Website is ideal for small IRL events, where you are certain the people given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party is a good example.
Usage of website outside this framework will tend to result in exploitation (farming).

For your specific use case, you can use Mint Links + Magic Dispenser. The Magic Dispenser is a dynamic QR code that you can display on any device.

It looks exactly like this and it changes whenever someone scans it👇

Learn how to set it up here.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

All the best,

Thank you Fio!

Is it possible to get the QR codes that I can print if I would change the website?

Also, I applied for the links so I hope it will come on time.

Thanks,
Alice

It’s resolved. Thank you

Ok awesome!

For a safe distribution of your POAPs, please reduce the *Claim Window.
The window of time that your Website URL is available for minting POAPs is too long. This increases the likelihood that your Website URL is leaked and your POAPs are farmed.

Please reduce your window of time to the shortest possible to decrease the chances of this happening. To update your minting window, visit the Websites Admin Panel and enter your drop ID and the edit code you were emailed after creating your drop. On the page that follows, you’ll be able to modify the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ fields for your drop.

Let us know if you have any questions!

This topic was automatically closed after 11 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.