#49125 Drop Date 14 June (HELP!)

1. Drop ID - #49125
  2. Community information
    https://twitter.com/BluejayFinance
    Bluejay Finance
  3. Nature of the event
    Twitter Spaces with Bluejay Finance x Silta Finance on Non-USD Stablecoin Loan Pool Partnership!
  4. Distribution plan
    Deliveries
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Forgot to copy down the edit code before submitting my POAP, now I can’t go back to edit it. Also, the POAP artwork that I have submitted does not seem to be moving, may need help to check on that.

Please help.

Hey :wave:

Thanks for the context!

The Delivery petition should be submitted after the event, with all the addresses of the attendees.

However, for a Twitter Space the appropriate distribution method is Secret: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

Here’s info related to animated artwork: Can POAPs Be Animated? | POAP Help Center

Hello Fio!

Thank you for the prompt response.

Yes I’m aware a more appropriate distribution method is Secret. But after hearing some suggestions from my community I’ve decided to give Delivery a try. (Secret keeps getting botted etc.)

I believe my POAP has alr been created and is just now waiting for the event to happen so I can submit my Delivery petition!

Thank you so much <3

Yours sincerely,
Justin

1 Like

Hey @Krakken

Ok great. How do you plan to collect the addresses?
If you plan to do it via a form, we suggest asking 2-3 questions that only attentive individuals can respond to, so you give the POAPs only to the people who participated in the event.

We also recommend closing the form 10-15 minutes after the event finishes.

Hello Fio!

Yep, that’s exactly what I did! :smiley: Had them take a screenshot to prove their attendance, and closed the form after 20 mins.

Will proceed to submit the Delivery petition now. Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Krakken

1 Like

Hey @Krakken
Congrats, looks like your Delivery petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

10d0308e-47c7-4d3d-9d2e-c69327c7e097.png

Hello Fio,

I noticed my POAP image is not moving, it was supposed to when I submitted it, it’s the same as previous drops.

Can I please trouble you to help me check if there is anything I’m missing? Here is the image that was supposed to be used.

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Krakken

Hi Fio,

So sorry, 1 more thing.

I wish to add on some additional addresses that came in late, but realized I can’t do it even after inputting the correct edit code.
image.png

Is there a problem here? Please assist, thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Krakken

10d0308e-47c7-4d3d-9d2e-c69327c7e097.png

Hey @Krakken

About the artwork issue, please contact the POAP Customer Support team.

About the addresses: Due to the snapshot nature of POAP Deliveries, the list of addresses cannot be updated by issuers after the petition is submitted.
You can request mint links for the people that are missing.

Hi Fio,

I will contact the support team. Thanks for your help.

Yours sincerely,
Krakken

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.