#48826 Death's Champion

hello, i am looking to seek approval for our POAP event reward. it is for our poker games, during these games we do not play with real money and do not encourage illegal activity we used to do starbucks gift cards for the winner but are now playing to earn POAPS and then redeem them for prizes in our prize shop . is it possible to have this design approved?

:ocean: :wave:@Nottodayclub

The Curation Body needs more information to assist you.

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

:wave: :ocean: @Nottodayclub

It seems you only requested 1/1 of Mint-link

POAP is the protocol for the preservation of shared remarkable memories.
Please also create a participation POAP for the other players of your Poker night.

Note: POAP artwork must be unique for the unique moment in time it represents.
You must add a date & title at the least to differentiate POAPs if you utilize the same base artwork.

Hello Frankie, thanks for your response. So I had made another POAP and I believe I only requested one link and that one got approved but now that I think of it I was waiting for a while so may have requested two just in case it did not work. This POAP is meant to commemorate our first place game winner and then other players are getting our event attendee POAP and then collecting these to redeem for prizes like merch packs from our company. I was thinking it was best to request one link at a time for security and then make it active for just the day of to avoid people trying to collect too many. Is it not possible to just request the one? Or do you think if I create maybe 25 links and keep it active for months and have the POAP discord bot dispense one link at a time that should be fine to avoid people collecting too many at a time. I figured the date was a good second check.

Hello, any update on this?

Hey @Nottodayclub

A POAP is a digital collectible, minted in celebration of life’s remarkable moments. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a shared moment in time.

My recommendation is to celebrate with all the winners, maybe each month, and give the POAPs to all the monthly winners.

Let me know if this is a solution that could work!