#48282 BanklessDAO @ ETHPrague 2022 - Request for more links

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    I am the partnership manager between ETHPrague and BanklessDAO.
    My discord tag is BillS#8175
    If you are in the BanklessDAO Discord I am very active in this channel: Discord
    (BanklessDAO at Global Events)
  3. Nature of the event
    We are seeking to distribute POAPs to ETHPrague attendees who come and engage with one of the 6 BanklessDAO members on site as a commemoration / on chain rep / incentive to come chat!
    (The event starts tomorrow and I am keen to be able to start giving these out with the extra requested links)
  4. Distribution plan
    Links will be turned into QR codes, split evenly between the attending BanklessDAO members and given at their discretion to people they speak to at the conference.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Initially I only requested 5 links and was (rightfully) questioned by Frank via email as ETHPrague is a large event.
    Subsequently I requested 200 more links (which have not yet been granted).
    I initially only requested 5 as I was unfamiliar with POAP issuance and wanted to test the system without requesting a huge number of links.

Note:
I have also provided what proof I can of my legitimacy within BanklessDAO and I include below what was sent to Frank in that email:

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan ← Tx being sent from confirmed BanklessDAO multisig

Address 0x0de2d18d335ec5128204da6a0e2c37f1b1c563b3 | Etherscan ← Tx coming into my account.

This transaction was sent to me as payment for taking notes for a developer group meeting, that address is linked to ENS: bill0x2a.eth.

My Twitter account of the same name can be found here: https://twitter.com/billsmiff98

My name listed as partnership manager for ETHPrague on the BanklessDAO forums:

Much love to the team and the service you provide to the community, reading through this forum it is apparent you work very hard <3

Hey @bil0x2a

Thank you so much for the context and info provided in this post!

Looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

Much love to ETHPrague and the Banklees team as well! :two_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.