#47661 - Awaiting Approval

Hey all! Just wanted to check in on the approval status for:

#47661 - Decent User Survey

Please let me know if you have any questions about the project, etc. prior to approving?

Hey @charlie

The Curation Body needs more information to assist you.

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey @Fio - thanks for your response. Please see below the info requested – happy to help w. any other q’s!

1. Event ID: #47661

2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.):
    Decent Twitter: https://twitter.com/decentxyz
    Decent Discord: Decent

3. Nature of the event:
    I would just like to issue this POAP as a thank you for users who complete a survey that we are currently running at Decent to research the music NFT space.

4. Distribution Method:
    A link to claim will be attached to the end of the survey

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I am not 100% clear on this question; however, we are conducting the survey to help shape Decent’s product roadmap based on current user sentiment towards music NFTs & what people in & around the space find interesting.

Hey @Fio - just wanted to follow up here. Please let me know whether the curation body has any remaining concerns!

Hey @charlie

Thanks for the context!
Website is not the appropriate method for this use case, as the link could be leaked.
You might not be aware of this, but there are people/bots that are after free NFTs and they leak the POAPs. We call them farmers.

To avoid farming, the best option would be Mint Links.

Where do you plan to publish this survey?
How many people do you expect to complete it?

We recommend not to pre-announce the POAP as a reward because this attracts farmers.

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body