#47178 Awaiting Approval

1. Drop ID 47178
  2. Community information
    WAAMI Season One. A DAO with 180 ETH to spend in a bear… | by Matt Z | May, 2022 | Medium - happy to provide more information, but the community includes some of the top builders, VCs, lawyers, artists in the space, including from (Framework, Ceramic, ConsenSys, Injective, Coinbase, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
    Season 1 of an investment club.
  4. Distribution plan
    They will receive a link to mint via a private Telegram group.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have not received any feedback on my submission. The original confirmation said to check in after 24 hours, and it has been about 4 days. Would appreciate if this could be approved. Happy to provide any additional follow up information.

Hi POAP Team,

Following up here. Would really appreciate if this drop could get approved soon.

Thanks!

Hey @zucks.eth

It seems you submitted a drop petition, but you didn’t request any mint links.
Can you please check?

I just requested. I was hoping to send everybody the same link to use to claim? What is the best way to do that?

I created a secret word. Would really appreciate it if you could approve that.

Thanks!

Hi Fio, I created a secret word and am waiting for that to get approved (and have been for 4 days). Can you please help me approve this? Thank you!

Hey @zucks.eth

The POAP CurationBody made a positive review for your petition for mint links :slight_smile:

However, your petition for Secret has been rejected since it’s not the appropriate method for your use case.
Secret is appropriate for live events on Twitter or Discord.

You should send the links manually to each collector.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Hi Fio, when I try to mint to mainnet or migrate from xDAI to mainnet, I am being charged a fee of .1 ETH. This is in addition to gas fees. Can you confirm why there would be a .1 ETH fee? My understanding is the minting should be free (other than gas).

Hey @zucks.eth

Please contact the POAP Customer Support team to help you with the migration.