#47049 Awaiting for Approval

ID: #47049

Event Description
Garage Italia - FuoriSalone 2022. The occasion is one of the most important events in Italy during the Design Week in Milan, where the most prestigious companies and brands will take part in it. Garage Italia will take part in it for the length of 6 days (IRL); *hundreds of people are expected to attend x each day.

The POAP commemorate Garage Italia taking part in this important event with themes of Eco-green, Time, Space. Garage Italia is an automotive company that push the idea of electric vehicles, innovating vintage Italian cars and customizing the modern. It’s also a creative agency, that has interest in web 3 and in POAP utilities.

Title POAP
Garage Italia - FuoriSalone 2022

Official Copy on the POAP (ITA):
Garage Italia Customs partecipa al Fuorisalone 2022 e presenta #OutOfSalone , un evento innovativo e inaspettato, con una sorpresa…Special-e!
Out of The Blue, come il mantra che caratterizza il nostro approccio creativo.
L’animo visionario di Garage Italia si inserisce perfettamente nel tema di questa edizione, ridefinendo i concetti di Spazio e Tempo mutuati dalla rivoluzione digitale in atto.

Copy POAP ENG translation:
Garage Italia Customs takes part in the Fuorisalone 2022 and presents #OutOfSalone , an innovative and unexpected event, with a surprise… Special-e!. Out of The Blue, as the mantra that characterizes our creative approach… The visionary spirit of Garage Italia fits perfectly into the theme of this edition, redefining the concepts of Space and Time borrowed from the digital revolution in progress.

Official Links
Garage Italia Instagram: @garageitalia
Garage Italia Website
FuoriSalone (event during design week)

Distribution plan
We would love to have a minimum of 1000 POAPs to distribute via the Magic POAP QR Dispenser (IRL) since we expect a high number of people, displaying the QR code on a tablet or printing it at the venue. The day will start from the 6 June till the 12 of June; I’ve put the starting day earlier (in private mode) in order to be sure to be in time and prepare the Magic POAP QR Dispenser.

AIM
For us POAP is not just a “way” of certificate the attendance of our community, but a method of communication focus on Digital and Web3 and all its potential. We will use POAPs to create ruffles and give access in the near future to the discord server and many other utilities.

Thank you in advance!

@MoonplexOfficial

Congrats you have been positively reviewed for 250 Mint-links.

We will review your request for more Mint-links shortly

In the interim, Please adjust your POAP’s description!

This is for Milan design week?

The occasion is one of the most important events in Italy, about Design and much more, where the most prestigious companies and brands will take part in it. Garage Italia will take part in it for the length of 6 days (IRL); hundreds of people are expected to attend x each day.
We would love to have a minimum of 1000 POAPs to distribute via the Magic POAP QR Dispenser, displaying the QR code on a tablet or print it. The day will start from the 6 June till the 12 of June; I’ve put the starting day earlier (in private mode) in order to be sure to be in time and prepare the Magic POAP QR Dispenser.

the event: https://www.fuorisalone.it/
the company: Garage Italia | Garage Italia

Why is the bookmark important to the holder & why.
Examples:
Garage Italia x Fuori Salone. is one of the most important … , You’ve attended Garage Italia x Fuori Salone.

Describe your event & what this POAP commemorates.

Feel free to add an italian translation

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @frankie !
I have just updated the description in the POAP and also in the appeal, I really hope that it helps! Please let me know if everything is clear now!

Thanks a lot for your time.

Hey @MoonplexOfficial

Thanks for updating the description :slight_smile:
Please distribute the 250 POAPs before requesting a top-up. Curators want to check the quality of your distribution before issuing more POAPs for this drop.

Important: The QR of the Magic Dispenser can’t be printed. It should be shown on any digital device. You could also print the codes, using this tool.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio @frankie !

After we found out that is not possible to print a unique QR code offline, we’re evaluating that it might be better to do a POAP Website just for the most important day (just one day, for some hours in the evening). Is that possible to turn this drop into a POAP website? in order to have just one qr code to use during the party of that night?

Hey @MoonplexOfficial

I’m afraid it won’t be possible since it’s a large event. Website is ideal for situations where you are certain the people who are given this link will not share it elsewhere. A birthday party with close friends is a great example.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hey!

This is the explanation: since we know the same exact number of people (close friends and guests invited) for our private party on the 8 of June, we are opting to use the POAP Website for some hours during the night of the 8th June, instead of using the previews POAP drop for the 6 days length! Is it sound more reasonable? In the #47937 I have modified the description with all these details I have just mentioned. So, if we are able to reach 250 POAPs for POAP Website, we will maintain the previous drop #47049 private.

I hope it is more clear!

We can’t make a positive review of your event due to past engagement farming.
You posted a POAP giveaway with the hopes of boosting social engagement

Unfortunately, your top-up request has been reviewed with negative results.
POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments.

Farming activity refers to POAPs minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

We look forward to reviewing you future drop requests.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body