#47046 Awaiting Approval - PeopleDAO PIP6 Snapshot Vote (currently happening)

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Twitter: @The_PeopleDAO
    Linktree: People DAO | Linktree
    Snapshot: Snapshot
  3. Nature of the event
    Snapshot vote online to approve DAO funding of a community project.
  4. Distribution plan
    Automatically distribute to voters, who need $PEOPLE to vote, through the POAP module in Snapshot.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I don’t know the answer.

The Snapshot module has already been added to the PeopleDAO Snapshot. Additionally I have already sent the Snapshot POAP link request form for the following proposal ID… 0x956a7df40edb172c34b4c03d1c0eaaa2724ac13ef3769c30a601ea1c12c6123b

:ocean: :wave: @greenside.eth

We are reviewing your request & will be able to respond shortly.

Please submit each request through the following Google Form → POAP Snapshot Proposal 🔗 Request.
If you haven’t already.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @frankie,

Thank you for the update. I look forward to the next one. The form was filled out before I made this thread so it doesn’t link here, but I received a confirmation email so I know it was sent.

Best,

Greenside

1 Like

GM @frankie and @Fio,

I would greatly appreciate a status update. The vote ends tomorrow and it’s been 2 days since my request was last responded to.

Appreciated,

Greenside

Hey @greenside.eth

Snapshots are linked after the vote ends :slight_smile:

Thanks @Fio, I understand now. Is it linked after the vote to keep people from farming the POAP? That would make sense.

Yes.
We want to prevent people from voting just to get the POAP.

Hello,

The Snapshot vote has now been over for about 2 days and the POAP is not available. Can I please get an update on what is going on?